Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, September 21, 2009

How do I remember EVERYTHING, forever?

A look back over the last 3 years




Ryleigh and Devan
I wish I had started this blog when the girls were first born. I look at some other blogs, and I am inspired. I want my girls to remember as much as their childhood as possible. Creating a blog helps keep memories forever. So many Mommies out there with blogs have captured your little one's whole lives in writing, I envy you. I am creating this blog solely to remember small details that a lot of the time get forgotten when life comes at you a million miles an hour. So bare with me while I add memories of the girls from the past. I am taking all sticky notes stuck to the inside of cupboards and photo albums with cute things they have said and done and finding a way to fit them in our blog. If there is something completely irrelevant on here just think its just another mom in survival, freaking out mode trying to remember EVERY detail of their girls lives.

This post is some of my favorite pictures of the girls from the last awesome three years. I can't wait to do this every year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rebecca, those pictures are beautiful. They are so big, wow.

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls will love looking back and reading about all the funny things they did at this age! Great way to start documenting all their milestones:)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy