Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Picture time



We had the girls pictures taken with Sierra k photography. I saw her website online and was determined to get the girlies pictures done with her. I am not a fan of  studio portraits at all. There was something about Sierra's pictures that I absolutely loved. She has a way of capturing the most precious moments. The same day we had the girls pictures done she posted them on her web site. I sat at my computer with my hand over my mouth and cried. I know the girls are beautiful inside and out but now I have these beautiful pictures of them forever. I am constantly freaking out I will forget something, this is something I will definitely never forget.

















3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca:

    Welcome to blogland,haha. Your girls are beautiful and the pictures are wonderful.

    Of course I help you, just tell me what kind of advices you need?

    SO happy that you find my blog. Thanks for your sweet comment. I add your blog to my favorites to stay in contact.

    Have a nice weekend.

    PS: I'm going to see all your post now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are absolutely beautiful, and these pictures are breathtaking!! I need to find someone around here that does pictures like this. I especially love the close up of their faces when they're laying down on the ground -- soooooooooooo cute!

    p.s. I'm TwinMomma122304 from cafemom! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Those are amazing!! You have so many beautiful shots! I am sure if helps that you have two gorgeous subjects. I need to get a professional to take some of my girls outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy