Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Organization = A happy Mommy

I love to be organized, I spend forever getting areas so neat and tidy but with four people living in a small house it does not take long for things to get messed up. When the girls were little Chris and I would clean their entire room every night before tucking them in... fast forward to almost four, they make quite the mess now. The girls have two huge toy boxes but we find other ways to use them. A toy box makes no sense to me, all the pieces and parts to toys end up on the bottom. I organize the girls toys into bins and buckets to keep things tidy. This usually last for a couple days then it goes down hill until I find an hour to sort through toys ... again.

Ryleigh and Devan have a pretty small room, we plan on finishing out our full day light basement eventually to give them more space but for now we make due with what we have. The girls now have toddler bunk beds! Sweet, they take up as mush space as one regular toddler bed. We could not find anything like this so Chris and I converted their toddler beds into bunk beds. (We did add another rail on the top bed) This saves tons of space. I am so happy and so are the girls.


They love their beds.






If only they would keep it this way



So clean... I will sleep good tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I like their room and their white beds are beautiful.

    I'm still looking for some things that permit me to be more organized at our family room (the problem is that our family room is also office and playroom and is a room 10x10, tiny room).

    Thanks for your comment on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. They look so cute too. We have two full size beds in our girls room and that is pretty much all that fits in there. I do not store toys in their room cuz they will just play instead of sleep LOL.

    But I am an organizing freak too. I have to have all their toys put away at the end of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see I am not the only one with OCD :) I spend so much time picking up already, I know it's only going to get worse. I feel so much better when things are where they belong! Yay Becca for a clean room! (temporarily) :)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy