Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sherrif Woody and Cow girl Jessie

The whole gang getting ready to go. My sister Sarah came over with my nephew Brady to spend the day. I had our little bother Isaac over as well. We went to Dunkin Donuts to decorate donuts and made a big spaghetti dinner before we went trick or treating.




The girls were Woody and Jessie for Halloween by choice and they were super cute. I looked everywhere for costumes and found two kinds a one piece spandex costume that was awful or a $60.00 costume from the Disney store. I was not spending over $100.00 dollars on costumes so we made our own. I think in total I spent $30.00 and the girls looked so cute!



















Jessie aka Ryleigh






















Woody aka Devan

5 comments:

  1. So so cute. You did a fabulous job with the costumes. I bet they were cuter than store bought ones :)

    Thanks fr stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the costumes and very cute idea to be Jesse and Woody :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious girls. Their costumes were fabulous, I like it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca,
    Angie over at Seven Clown Circus hosts WW.
    She recently posted that she is not gonna give topics anymore but if you visit her site at
    http://www.angiescircus.blogspot.com/
    you can participate.

    It's always fun and will bring new friends to your blog :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy