Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Worldful Wednesday Hanging with our Cuz

*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it(them)

Ryleigh and Devan announced very loudly to everyone at school that their cousin Julian was coming to spend the night. We do not get Julian very often his mommy works full time so time off from work is her precious time with Julian :) Thank fully day care is closed from time to time this is when Julian comes to spend the night. The girls love their cousins, all boys and enjoy every minute with them. They were so excited Julian was coming over and so was I.

Julian asked me in the sweetest little voice "Aunie I watch Shrek now please." It was pushing bed time and I rarly let the girls watch movies in their room but I couldn't say no to the little bugger. I love him so much.




Here they all are fixated on Shrek, this picture is so cute I love it.

2 comments:

  1. They are so concentrated watching the movie. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. My girls love their cousin too. He is still a little too young for sleep overs but we can't wait for him to get just a wee bit older :)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy