Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

1 birthday part down 1 to go...






The girls had their party for their friends yesterday and it went really well.
All the kids were super excited and had so much fun.


I did learn a few things though that I will keep in the back of my head for next years party

1.) Hide the roller skates.
2.) Request that parents don't drop their 4 year old kid off and leave. I can't imagine doing this, Maybe when they are older.
3.) Make it later in the day so the girls can have a nap before.


All in all we had such an awesome time. We had a pretty good turn out too. Ryleigh is still upset that we didn't invite her teacher Courtney. She told me "when I get to school tomorrow I am going to tell Courtney that she can come to my family birthday party"  She is so cute, she really likes her Courtney



 

 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like all the kids had a blast.

    The cake is beautiful.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy