Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I want this in the worst way

So I was admiring all the cute ornaments with initials on them everyone has on their page... then I realized who the real maker of these bulbs were. The idea is awesome and the owner of the idea Two Little Monkeys (who by the way are very cute little monkeys.)


I got up this morning to check out the blog and saw the bulbs again
and thought I should really try to make some of these.
Of course the next thing that happened is a image popped in my head of my finished
product and of course it was not very pretty.

I read down a little further and realized I could win a set of three bulbs :)

I am ecstatic. When the girls were little we had a lady give us bulbs for the girls
with their names on them but ... they were nothing like these. And along the way Ryleighs
bulb got broken (two year olds sometimes make more of a mess decorating then anything)
When we were doing the tree the other day she said "Mommy where is name bulb?" I felt
really bad. And thought I could get crafty and make one for her... ha ha


Head on over to Say what Wednesday and Give away time. To enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy