Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Yup they are definitely in school

I can't help but notice some of the girls behaviors and events that have happened sets reality in that
they are "school kids" now.

It is funny too because as a kids once you are in school
you think you are a "big kid"

I really need to break out my manual on the girls and look again for pause rewind,
It has to be there somewhere.


The girls attended their first birthday party for one of their school friends.
The girls share a best friend, his name is Cameron.
He told his mom that "his girls" had to come to the party.



 
   

Another thing that reminds me of "school kids" is how fast the girls are learning.
They have mastered writing their names
and Daddy and I are super proud of them.


 


I love doing crafty projects with the girls and of course they love it too.
The last project we did were candy cane names.
You can't tell in the picture that their names are on the candy canes but they are
and it was super fun.




Ryleigh is my little artist she loves to color, Devan not as much
but she does once in a while.

This is Ryleigh's picture of a kitty



1 comment:

  1. Excited, their first birthday party from a school friend.

    HAve a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy