Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wordful Wednesday keep on smiling

*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it(them).




Wordful Wednesday for me this week is things that put a smile on my face.

Yes I realize they are commpletely random.
This first pic was taken when I had just come out of the girls room for the 3rd time in 10 minutes to break up a fight. I was making Chris a buffalo chicken pizza, I poured the buffalo sauce in the pan
I had to run in the girls room to be referee and when I came back I found this. Ha ha I think it was a sign.

Next pic... This is how I found Devan sleeping when I checked on her a couple weeks ago.




Next is a cute little face that could make anyone smile




And last I found the girls using my cabnet as a hide out. I luaghed because days before I was laughed at
by family that of course there was no clutter on it. Well guys it's full now.






Happy wordful wednesday 

1 comment:

  1. So fun to find those little things in life that make us smile! My girls love to climb into our hall closet~and lucky us that it has 3 shelves:)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy