Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We set off to find the perfect tree...




**Wordful Wednesday* is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s)
but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it(them).

Chris the girls, Chris's mom (Nanny) her husband (Grammpy George)
and I went on Sunday to get a tree!

I like getting our tree early but I have a horrible time
remembering to water the darn thing so we waited until now.

We went to cut our own! Of course Daddy couldn't be happy
with the little saw they gave us, he brought the chain saw.

We walked and walked until we found the right one.
I like a tall tree Chris like a fat tree.
We got a tall fat tree.

I have always wanted to change the living room around and put
the tree by the window but we couldn't
with our old furniture. Now we can!

here are some pics of picking out our tree.



These one's were tiny




Mommy and Ryleigh.



Oops leave to me to put the fuzzy picture up lol.

It needs some more decorations, these were enough
for our tree's in past but they weren't nearly this big.


I just have to say I don't think I could deal with not living in Maine for Christmas.
Any other time of year I want out of here. lol 


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy...look at that Christmas tree adventure! Glad you picked out the perfect tree! Love the girls all bundled up in their snow gear:)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy