Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Active crabs.

We have hermit crabs for the summer thanks to Devan. We love her <3 They have been pretty mellow for the most part. They hid for the first couple weeks here. Then they both molted and hid some more. I thought I killed them when I first saw they molted : /  Tonight they were crazy in their crabitat so I took them out. Rainbow Crab came out to say hello. She was walking all over. Isabella was a bit more shy and stayed in her shell hiding. I think the crabs went through too much at first which is why they have been so boring. Hopefully they are becoming more active. Devan and Ryleigh will love to see them moving around! It wont be long and we will be giving them back to Ms Mckechnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy