Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday... well half : )

After having major birthday drama with the girls December birthday, we gave them the choice of celebrating in the summer! They picked summer and we were so happy. There were no broken arms, a plus! The girls loved their summer party! They are excited to continue the tradition. So is this Mommy! We had an angry bird’s party, per their request. I loved getting to set up and decorate outside. We invited 2 kindergarten classroom's GAHHH about 20 kids were there and it was total fun! The girls had pins that said birthday girls. I laugh because they came out that morning with their birthday pins on as well as Christmas pins. I guess no matter how hard I try I can't separate Christmas and their birthday.



Happy Birthday Sign.

Cake


















1 comment:

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy