Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Weekend posts

I have always struggled at keeping my blog updated. I don't post with hopes to gets views or be noticed. I simply blog to remember the girls childhood. Needless to say I am horrible about keeping up. It could be working full time, having twin 6 year old girls and dealing with a swing shift but ... No excuses I need to be better at it. I am going to attempt to blog after weekends! The week days are pretty boring. I could post a blog everyday about rushing to get the girls, begging them to pack up quickly to get home and throw dinner on the table, quick shower then bed... Or I could and will skip the weekly mad dash and recap the weekends!

Here is a few weekends ago when Randi and I took the girls, her son Cody, her little sister Ariana, and my niece and nephew Julian and Sophia to the beach. Chris's mom Came along too. It was surprisingly relaxing even with two - 6 year olds, a 5,4,3 and 2 year old. We finished the day off with ice cream and a sleep over!

The kids loved the moth that landed in our door that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy