Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lincolnville Beach

Randi and I took the kids to Lincolnville Beach. The kids loved the water and sand. We are pretty lucky to be so close to the ocean. I forget sometimes that some people don't have the luxury of taking off and driving less then an hour to multiple beaches.
It is hard to believe the girls will be going back to school in one month : /  I have really enjoyed doing so much with them this summer. During the school year we don't get to have as much fun because the weekends are the girls down time. I guess summer's are going to hold a lot of memories. Next weekend is Story Land with Grampa, Meme, Mommy, Daddy, and all the kids. I CAN'T wait.

Lesson learned by Randi and I today... do not take all 4 kids to Walmart ever again.... they were wound right up to the max. HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy