Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dukan Diet Day 2

I found out today that I HATE Greek yogurt... (just like I expected) BLAH, I can have fat free vanilla yogurt and that is not bad. Fat free cottage cheese taste just like regular cottage cheese. I would rather have turkey then ham when it comes to sandwich meat. Cooked sandwich ham is good with scrambled eggs. Hard boiled eggs are starting to taste good with no salt. I want a Popsicle right now. I having the hardest time saying no to things that I could justify as healthy, LIKE A BANANA or Watermelon. I think it is highly inappropriate for Sami to bring in pretzel M&M's when I am dieting. My coffee addiction is getting worse with this diet (fat free milk and sweetener) My steak today was yummy! I cheated and ate a slim jim that I made Sami buy me at the store. Seltzer water is going to have to be removed from the list of things I hate, It tastes like fruit and I love fruit.  I think I may actually stick to this for a while! The scale says I am down 2 pounds already, however this is a different scale... the one I usually use is having battery issues today. I stuck to my diet today even though I was stressed to the darn max at work.

Chicken breast cooked in Franks hot sauce is yummy!

My day went like this.

2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast

Lunch: Steak 1 cup, Sugar free jello

Snack, more jello : /

Dinner, buffalo chicken and a fat free yogurt.

I drank 1 Polar Seltzer water, 1 liter of water and another polar Georgia Peach water. 

I can do this! I am excited for  when the time comes to add veggies. Yummm, I have never been so excited for veggies in all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy