Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Charlottes Webb and new Jammie's


Ryleigh's class has been reading Charlottes Webb. They finished last week and watched the black and white version of the movie. While flipping through Netflix we found Charlottes Webb, an updated version. It was so cute to see Ryleighs excitement as each animal came on the screen, like they were old friends she has known forever. I am pretty sure Templeton was her favorite. Devan sobbed like a baby when Charlotte passed away. Not just tears, her heart was broken and it made my heart break :(


    

We ordered the girls new Jammie's. there is something about Carters pj's that makes them seem young. We bought the tight fitting colorful pj's and you would have thought we bought them a pony with how happy they were! I am going to be sad when they don't fit in Carters anymore. 



That little look on Ryleighs face, she's been doing that since she was a baby. Love her!!


Christmas is coming and I asked the girls what they wanted. They both said they didn't want to make a list. They said You, and Santa can pick! Just to see what they would say I asked them how they would feel if they only got a couple presents  and they said they wouldn't care, what good girls! Especially now that they are getting older and can understand better I really want to teach them it's more about the thought that goes into gifts more then the cost or quantity. I think they are well on their way to knowing this! 

Sometimes I think, how in earth do I deserve these two precious people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy