Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Twas a few weeks before Christmas

December 6th we took the plunge and went on the Polar Express. I have wanted to do this for a few years now, I had been holding off until it snowed one year. The girls are getting bigger and the magic of Christmas will slowly fade. I didn't want to miss our opportunity so I bought tickets to go. I made a decision this holiday season not to avoid fun Christmas activities and traditions just to save money for the big day. My paychecks are pretty much gone the day I get them, money doesn't hang around long after the bills are paid, but being with each other is the most important. My kids wont even write a list to Santa because they know either way they will get things they like. I can proudly say I didn't buy anything to put under the tree that wasn't practical. There will be no, they might like this. It is not about the number of gifts but more about the thought that does into them. <3 comment-3--="">
Patiently waiting
Hai Baby and Tammy
Of course the girls didn't leave home without stuffies. 
Look who we saw there!
They read until the train took off.
I love these three people <3 br="">
Mommy and her girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy