Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sugar cookies.

We lost power at work today so we closed the office early. You can't see patients in the dark ;) After I left work I ran to Walmart to grab stuff to make sugar cookies :) No Betty Crocker here, I went with pre-made just cook dough. This was the first year that the girls were completely self sufficient in the cookie making department. Ry didn't make as Many as Devan and I. Poor kid has had an upset belly for almost a week now. She is over the puking thank goodness. I just hope Doop Troop doesn't get it next. Speaking of my Doopy Lady, we fell asleep on the couch together tonight, LOVE. We have been letting the girls play on their Nabi's and watch a ton of TV. They have all this energy from birthday, Christmas excitement. Normally screen time is limited but oh well for now. Once they get their new gifts they won't care anymore, plus it's school vacation.   

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! 





Patches, the offices Elf bought by my secret santa, came home to spend a few days with us before Elves had back to the North Pole. Look what those silly little elves did to our tree. He he he.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy