Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sick hits our house AGAIN.

The girls first year of school and my first year working in a Dr office was HORRIBLE. The girls were sick non stop. Of course, they were home before and rarely exposed to germs. Then all at once germs were coming at them in every direction. 1st grade wasn't bad at all and this year really hasn't been bad up until the past bug that we ALL have had. Ry had it for a week, puking, the other end and feeling awful. I swear the kid turned into a bag of bones, worst part is I am pretty sure she got it from me. Devan has it now. She was home today with Chris, puking all day long :( I hate when my kids are sick especially when I can't be with them. I got home and couldn't wait to cuddle Devan, well RYLEIGH had other plans. She was more needy then I have ever seen her. I tried my best to divide my attention. Devan asked Ry for a hug and told her she was sorry for being sick and not being able to play with her. Poor kid was just throwing up moments before this and now she was worried about her sister. Ry at this point was being a brat (sorry Ry) she was mad at me and Devan because she was bored. I think she learned how much her sister meant to her today for sure. She is not a loner that is for sure. We made the best of it and colored, cuddled and watched Scooby Doo. Now they are off to bed. I am hoping Devan makes it through the night without throwing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy