Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Winter is here :)

I love all seasons, winter included! I still can't figure out why people who hate winter live in Maine. We have some brutal winters and I love it. One of my favorite familiar times is a snowed in day! I feel bad for families who don't get these days.

       Winter is CHEX mix :) yummy!!

                        And snow

                  Christmas lights! 

        Crappy roads ( not my favorite)

    Christmas festivities (parade of lights)


     Tacky decorations EVERYWHERE!

Happy winter! 

Bucket list dream, Go to the library during a snow storm for the whole day :) I know a library that would be perfect for this. Watching the snow fall through the big windows while getting lost in stories. I know the girls would be all for this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy