Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Busy weeks.

This post starts with I JUST CLEANED MY WHOLE HOUSE SPIC AND SPAN. This was no biggie at one point in time when it was always clean. Chris actually had to have a talk with my about being the only one who cleans.  I listened while busting a gut on the inside. Sorry Dear. In the end I have stepped up a little. He sounded like such a housewife though. He was said "I feel like all I ever do it clean and nobody else contributes" HA I guess I will count my lucky stars for all his help and lend a hand now and then.

I want to be able to relax a little more on the weekends and have fun so a clean house I will have on Friday.

The weeks are busy but not like they once were. I fear this may be coming though. I have an AWESOME schedule. I work Monday from 7:45 to 5:00 5:30 or sometimes even later. No biggie Chris gets the kids off the bus on Monday's. Tues - Fri I work from 7:45 - 3:00. The girls are in the before school program so I drop them off at 7:30 and FLY from Warren to Rockport to be at work by 7:45. I leave at 3:00 and meet the bus at 3:35ish. Works wonderful. I have been on the other side of this marvelous schedule and I wont lie it SUCKS, A LOT.

In Kindergarten  I dropped the girls off at the school at 7:30 and picked them up at 5:30. I drove 45 minutes each day to Belfast for work. They were exhausted to say the least. I LOVED my job and the provider that I worked for but it just wasn't working. I had mom guilt like you wouldn't believe. So I got a job at Penbay and my schedule changed for WAY better.  Most Medical Assistant's in our office work from 7:30 - 5:30 four days a week. I fear that is where my schedule is heading. Chris and I have talked several times about my schedule and agree that I need to be flexible and available for the girls where he is on swing shift. The only problem is finding something that works around his schedule. IMPOSSIBLE.  I am still working on that one, but it's stressful because I fear if my schedule changes I wont be able to find work. To top it off after school care is about $300.00 more than we are paying a month which basically doesn't make it worth it.

I feel like a lost soul lately, I have been thinking about career options, doing something I love and just living for me as a person. Time, there is never enough time. I rarely put myself first, it's all about the kids all the time. With Chris's schedule we never get time together to do things as a couple. This year I want to change a few things and really live life because it is too short.
Goals for this year. The biggest is having more fun Live life a little, more times with friends, family and doing things for ME as well as my children. Memories, creating plenty. Becoming more active. FIVE, 5k's between now and next winter. Find a path of happiness in a job and jump on track to enjoy working every day. BLOG a lot. Print some pictures and plaster my walls with those I love. Be a better friend. I am going to live and love like I don't know when my sand will run out because, we don't know. Also cutting back on things we don't need. I plan to use my blog more than facebook. BE happy and keep my battitude in check. Be proud of me. Life is too short.
 So I don't really know what is to come if any changes at all. I feel like my life is on pause. I never have REALLY pushed myself to accomplish what I want in life and for years haven't thought about what I want in life. I hope I can look back at this post in a year and see a lot of changes for the better. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy