Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Wrap Up

The Little Ladies start school Wednesday! They are apprehensive and I don't feel ready at all. I am school shopping for the second time this weekend... I will save the details... Oshkosh completely screwed up my order so I have to take it all back and start again...


On a positive note, the girls had a great end to the summer! They spent 3 days with Nanny swimming and being spoiled!  We are headed to Freeport Saturday to "re-do" our school shopping. I am excited to see the girls shop! I usually do not bring them, in fact I go online. My girls have never seen the inside of a mall, well that they can remember anyway. It probably does not help that we live over an hour from the closest mall. Freeport (outlet shopping) will be a blast. LAST DAY OF SUMMER FOR THE GIRLS TOMORROW. Wishing I could be with them, it would be a beach day for sure if I were off for the day. I know they will have fun with Karen, they always do! They didn't want to leave tonight when I got there. My cousin Jamie was there, and they LOVE her. She has a way of spoiling them. When I pulled in the was driving up the camp road with the girls in the front seat of a Camaro she was driving. They were hooting and hollering having a ball. All kids like Jamie she can be a lot of fun! I am happy with the care we had for the girls this year, they were with family where they belong. In total the girls have spent less than a year in daycare, I am very fortunate for this!

Tomorrow night we will head home and I will pack lunched with great enthusiasm, this will not be the case 1 week in... HA! I have found all kinds of exciting things to put in the girls lunch. Chris hates the fact that I pack them lunches, he wants them to be "normal" I thought he didn't have an opinion on this topic... I guess he does! I like to know what they are eating. Back to school pictures soon. I can't wait for their faces when Mr Grubs (the bus driver) pulls up to pick them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy