Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7-23-13

A big congrats is in order to Clint and Randi! They closed on their home today! Yayy the best part is... It is 7 miles from our house! So happy!


After getting home from checking out their new house, I broke out the sewing machine and literally threw together a birthday sash for a coworker and clown pants for Ry. As much as I needed sleep I couldn't stand to see Ry's face disappointed I the morning because she didn't have a clown outfit!

Now this Momma is going to bed! I did visiting and sewing under in influence of Benadryl due to a bee sting that I got four days ago :( My poor finger is swollen itchy and painful, after several attempts I can't find the stinger.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy