Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

She's got game.

As a parent I am proud of my kids for trying new things. We have a list of sports the girls have "tried"  They are not wonderful at any of them but they have tried. I am not the mom yelling at the on the sideline for mistakes but I do encourage effort.  I signed Ryleigh up for field hockey and she absolutely LOVES it. I am not sure if it is because her sister is not playing and she feels cool having something of her own or maybe she is just a natural.  She is great at it :) I am the mom on the sidelines watching my kid put full effort in wanting to improve her best each time! In the past they have awkwardly kicked the soccer ball, swung the bat and jumped a tuck. They have time to grow with sports and the last couple years have been an introduction but from a moms standpoint it gets to be more and more fun to watch as your child grows and truly enjoys what they are doing.

Did I mention that she is adorable :) Love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy