Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This week has been so busy. I have ran around every day. I made a goal to stop wishing away these sweet summer days. Monday rolls around and I am wishing for Friday to get here quickly. I realized how silly that is. Summer is too short to begin with. So this week I wanted to change the pattern. I will just squeeze in more fun to make the week more enjoyable. I am going to need to hibernate this winter to catch up! Yesterday I worked until three then ran to the grocery store to buy groceries for two weeks then drove out to see Jill at her new house. Today is FH for Ry, tomorrow this house is getting a thorough cleaning and Friday will be so fun :) kayaking with Kimber and Sami.... No kids ahhhh!! :) of course the weekend will be packed with fun too! Beach day with Randi, Sami and the kids <3 she's a trooper, little Hailey will be just over two weeks. Hailey and Cody have an awesome Momma. This is the stuff that should make it to the baby book. Dragging her two week post op C section self with two kids to the beach for the entire day. First steps are recorded nowhere in our house. It is one of those situations where you think there is no way I could ever forget this day. I know the girls were around a year but I don't know the date and teeth... I couldn't even name the month. This used to bother me. To me its important to document how much I love my Kids and all the experiences we have had together. I want them to look back at pictures at the beach and know exactly how happy that day made me feel. Maybe then They will understand just how important they are to me. Documenting your love for two beings that are your whole world is not easy but I try. I want out blog be a photo album with a story included. One day I won't be here to narrate behind the scenes of photos taken.

Love your girls to the moon and back <3

Randi met me at FH to watch Ry play and visit! Thanks for being such a great friend Randi! I am a lucky girl to have so many great friends in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy