Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

7-9-13

This week has been another stressful week for me... And it's only Tuesday :( time to suck it up and appreciate the fact that I have a job. I can't help but feel stuck in life right now. Each decision depends on another, like a domino effect I feel I am stuck in molasses. I don't like when my stress affects me at home. I have been irritable and grouchy. My body feels tired and packed with stress. I can't honestly pin point it all either. A lot is work but some I feel is due to needing to do something for myself and my health. It's time to run again. It's like a mind cleanse. It can easily be just as dangerous as it is healthy in my case. I am an all or nothing girl, not a healthy combo with running. I beat myself up over standstills and you would think the world is ending with how upset setbacks make me feel. I am Hoping to sign up for the color me rad run with my girl Ryleigh, its August 24th. Who wouldn't want corn starch bombs thrown at them so you end up looking like you've been tie dyed. I am looking forward to spending time running with my little girl :) what better way to shake stress and have fun!

It's been unbelievably hot the last 2
Weeks. Well for Maine that is ;) I won't lie I love it. I took the girls to the parade on the 4th it was way too hot for them :( we left and headed to Grammy and Grampys camp to cool off :) the 4th is one of my favorite holidays. We celebrated big on Sat with fireworks, BBQ and family :) I am in love with weekends big time! Family time is the best! I get an official vacation this year at work :) first time I have taken more then a long weekend since going back to work when the girls were 4! I will get a whole 10 days off! Now just to get there without completely booking the vacation solid with plans. For now we will squeeze in as many beach/pool days as we can and enjoy every moment of summer :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy