Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/27/13

I can't believe July is almost over :( I know once fall hits I will be excitited for whats to come but geesh this summer is cruising along.

It's Monday, I started this post over the weekend and got nowhere fast. I was at a loss for words ... For once in my life ha ha ha.

We spent the weekend helping Randi and Family settle into their home, a birthday party for Fay and four wheeling with my girls

There is something about heading into the woods at dusk to adventure on trails with your kids hooting and hollering with excitement the whole way. It felt kind of creepy at one point when it was darker in the woods then I had realized and I forgot my cell phone at home. That feeling quickly subsided and we were having straight up good old Maine fun. It was beautiful outside and the air was cool as we zipped around :)

Monday, back to work. It was a busy, but good day. My pod mate at work was Sami so that is always a plus! To top it off I came home to a freshly clean house, floors washed, appliances cleaned, laundry done, kitchen clean and kids showered! I am a Lucky girl! Lots to be thankful and appreciative for.

Next up the girls half (more life heading towards 3/4) birthday is this weekend. Family and friends will join our dance, bounce and snow cone party. The girls asked for a trampoline for their birthday! They are going to be excited to get one! I will be excited not to have to add more toys to their room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy