Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

BEACH DAY!

Birch Point State Park

Saturday we packed up a whole mess of kids and headed to the beach to play in the sand. We chanced getting stuck in thunder storms, the weather turned out beautiful. Sami, Randi, Nanny, the kids and I set up a huge spot and played for hours. I love the amount of friends and support I have around me right now. I love even more getting my friends together and sharing the great friendships I have. When moving to Warren it was hard, my friends were all far away and being a stay at home mom, meeting new moms was not easy. Basically it was pretty boring around here until the girls started school and I changed jobs to work closer to home.  I moved a lot as a kid so making friends and moving on was something that happened quite often :( I know now that no matter where life brings me I will always find my way back to visit and be with these ladies. Crystal, Sami and Randi thanks so much for being there for me :)

Thanks for joining us Nanny :) You are always such a great help :) Chris's Mom (Nanny) joined us at the beach. I messaged her the night before and gave her a heads up that we would be there. She was there before us with a bag full of toys and treats for all the kids waiting for us to arrive. Thanks for always being there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy