Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

3-30-14

If you did not enjoy the beautiful weather Saturday, shame on you.  We started the day bright and early at the Coastal Children's Museum. They recently did some improving, it's really nice. 

After that I met up with Randi, we took the kids for a walk on the boardwalk in Rockland. It was so sunny and warm. The kids had a ball and of course left with a handful of sea shells. 

Randi and I made it to the gym later that night. We had a short amount of time to workout so I decided to run. I ran two miles. Surprisingly it was pretty easy. I ran at 6.0 versus 6.5 or even 7. I guess slowing it down a bit saves energy, allowing me to run longer. I could have gone longer if I pushed myself. My body was tired and I was winded but it was my mind in the end that stopped me. 

Diet 
I have been trying to eat 1300 calories a day. I am happy burning 400 and up exercising. I take Mondays off because I have class and its my long day at work. I have been at this for 17 days now. I'm trying to keep positive but it's hard. Tonight we have three inches of water in the basement from the rain and thawing ground. I could have done cardio upstairs but I'm tired, discouraged and sore from Jillian Michaels. I am beating myself up right now. Had I already lost 10 pounds it wouldn't bother me but because I haven't I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong. Four pounds is all I have lost. It takes time, I will get there I just need a good drop on the scale and I will feel like all if my hard work is paying off.  I wish I could have gone to the gym today :/ oh well. Chris has tomorrow off, he will fix the water situation and I can run tomorrow night. 

Check out these cute as can be ladies at their cheer banquet tonight <3 



They are so adorable!!! 

This is a conversation we had this weekend 


We are out on a walk on the boardwalk when we see twin boys, Devan says "wow they look just alike, creepy" Randi and I laugh and say "ummm, you look just like your sister" Devan says, "I have a big nose and Ryleigh has a small nose" Followed up with, "they looked photo copied" from Ry. The more we tried explaining that twins look just alike until you get to know them, the more confusing things got. They don't see the resemblance in each other at all.


This was a good weekend, a break in the weather, friends and family <3 

Due to the cheer banquet we missed out on Brayden's 9th birthday :( bummer. I love you Brady Bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy