Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Offload

I felt the need to blog tonight, BUT, I had too many little things that I wanted to blog about. I have a new plan to blog what I would post on FB. I deleted the FB app off my phone, I don't plan to delete my account because it helps me keep in touch with many people I care about. I hope to devote less time to FB. I have been in a slump lately. A vicious circle slump. I know what I need to get out of it I just lacked the motivation to do so. I have had motivation this week though. I have got so much done in the last few days. I worked out tonight. I can feel myself pulling out of my slump. I dread summer because I hate my body, this year I really want to be comfortable. Not skinny, I just don't want to leave my closet needing 300mg of
Zoloft after getting  dressed. So slump be gone, working out, spring cleaning, getting outside, less wasted time! 

About my need for blogging, it's a stress relief for me. A way to vent. I am often by myself so I don't have an adult to talk with. I also want my kids to be able to remember everything about their childhood, I want to remember too. I want them to read my blog and see the good and bad, to look for advice here. I changed my blog name to Racing the Rising Tide. I thought long and hard about what my blog means to me and I always came back to being hellbent on documenting my girls childhood. I am trying so savor every moment. I'm trying to keep up with them and not take a minute for granted because 18 years goes by too fast. SO this is where my new name came from. 

It was early release today. I got to spend some extra time with my girlies. Lucky Momma 

Getting off the bus. 

Look at this old school picture of my girls. Love them! I couldn't imagine them being eight years old when they were this young. Time goes so fast. 


Lets hope this motivation thing keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy