Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cabin Fever Fighter.




Love this flag banner with every kids name that goes to WCS.


Warren School hosted Cabin Fever Fighter on Tuesday night. Boy can we use a cabin fever fighter ;)

I look forward to Art Night every year, this was incorporated into Cabin Fever Fighter this year. There was also an Ice Cream Social.

I thoroughly enjoy watching the girls giggle and talk with their friends. I don't EVER make it in to volunteer at the school so it's nice to see the girls with their friends.

The girls could care less about showing off their artwork, notice the cheesy smiles ;) They just want to socialize and eat ice cream. They begged to play on the playground but because there was no supervision and there was a lot of ice I was the mean mom that said no. I was happy with my decision when a little girl busted her face up. 

After much convincing we headed home to cook dinner, make several messes and get ready for bed. I was exhausted last night. I fit in, work, working out, school, dinner, laundry and BED.

Ryleigh's Masterpiece.

Devan's Masterpiece.


Devan's name of the banner. I looked for Ryleigh's a few times and couldn't find it. She has not interest in helping.




They Found Maine
And Karen in Florida

YUMMY. I love ice cream but skipped it this time.

This kid is growing right up :/

My Girlies ready to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy