Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Friday, March 14, 2014

I will be ready for summer

I am back to the treadmill. It feels good to have motivation again.  I want to be good at it. At first I wanted to be one of those people who could run and run and run like it was nothing. Now I want to run because its hard and I want to prove I can do it. I lost 30 lbs before with running, a cardio and toning cd and jumping rope. I was annoyed with the cd and really prefer to not go back to it. I struggle with not running EVERY day when I run. I am doing the 5k runner app, I like it so much more than the couch to 5k app. In the advice section of the app it advises you to not run more than three days a week and don't jump ahead or you can injury your muscles and end up with set backs. It also mentions bad days are normal and are usually followed by a break through! I hope. I was on Pinterest looking at exercise programs, I found several squat and AB workouts I wanted to try. I figured I could alternate those and running. I have to get creative where I don't go to the gym. The makers of the 5k runner app make an arm and chest app, a butt and legs, and ab app. They are all 20 minutes, three times a week. I am downloading them tomorrow. They gradually build you up just like the running app. I have started using my fitness pal again as well. I hope my motivation sticks around! Today I weighed in at 176 :/ I am 5'4.5 not sure where exactly I should be but I would be happy with 150 and REALLY happy with 145. Getting under 150 is really hard for me. Now to organize some space to work out. I hope the three additional apps help make my body stronger and in the end make running easier. I am so tired of starting up again after failing... I hope thinking about the rut failing puts you in makes me keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy