Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sheddin' pounds day 4

I cleaned a spot in the dreaded basement to workout. My treadmill has always been down there but I usually have to climb over crap to get to it :/ We have ONE closet in our house so the basement is where all our stuff ends up. It took hours to clean but I now have space! I downloaded the three apps that I wanted, push-ups, squats and sit-ups. I I did the apps last night and felt rather disappointed. I will follow them because I know my body struggles with all three area. I AM going to add some cardio on the nights I "strength train" I hope this helps me feel like I'm actually getting somewhere. I AM SORE this morning. Pretty pathetic really. I did a total of 20 squats and planked for 40 seconds. It's a wonder I can run at all. It obvious that I need to get more muscle in my legs. I hope by doing it helps my running. Today it's back to running. I think I may need some ibuprofen before starting ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy