Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Icy icy

Last night and today brought us ice, rain and snow. I am a bit jealous that further inland got tons of snow. I have a feeling that we are going from winter to spring all at once this year. We used to have winters like this when I was a kid.  We also used to have beautiful springs. The last several years we have gone from winter to summer within a few days. I miss the sprig I remember from my childhood. The days of 50-65 degree sunny days. In the meantime we have ice.  Maybe I will enjoy spring again if we actually get one this year! I will take the few extra hours of sunlight we are getting and be happy. 


My ride into to work today. It was a bit slick. There were several accidents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy